Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lucha23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 06:44 PM
    Who uses a letter K and a bent arrow for a silver hallmark?
    I have a turquoise and silver belt buckle. On the back is a letter K with a bent arrow next to it. I cannot find any info about this hallmark. Any ideas?
    marionc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lucha23 View Post
    I have a turquoise and silver belt buckle. On the back is a letter K with a bent arrow next to it. I cannot find any info about this hallmark. Any ideas?!
    I just saw this hallmark. It said Kay Johnson -anglo. Found on internet under Hallmarks of the Southwest. Hope this helps.

P.S. I have a silver turquoise buckle with a crooked arrow hallmark but not the same as above.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which silversmith uses the ' BENT ARROW' as his mark ? [ 0 Answers ]

Which silversmith uses the 'BENT ARROW'as his mark on this beautiful handcrafted silver and blue turquoise bracelet?

Navajo silver hallmark [ 0 Answers ]

I have a early Navajo stamped silver butterfly pin, 3" x 2", that has a STAR hallmark with a circle in the middle of the star. Does anyone know who this is by or where I can look? Thanks.

Native american silver marks that is an arrow curved down slightly and nothing else [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small pill box witk etching and a tourquoise in the middle.It looks very old and wonderful.On the back is stamped a arrowhead slightly curving down with 2 feathers attached and nothing else

View more questions Search