Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manjanna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 10:08 PM
    Best business with low investments
    Hi, My name is manjanna. I wanted to start a business.I need which fiels is more profit and more interesting.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2010, 12:36 AM

How can someone else tell you what you would find interesting?

I don't personally think the idea of starting a business should just be for the sake of starting a business and then trying to "force" a business. Rather, think about what you think you would like to do, different areas you are interested in, and then what type of business could you make of that? What things are you interested in?

That may not be the same as high profit. People are lucky when they find something both interesting and rewarding to them, and which affords them a good living. Many times those don't come together. (In my personal experience, it seems like the better the pay and benefits, the worse the job itself or boss is.)

Sounds like you're just hoping that someone has some fabulous idea that you'll happen to like, without having thought a whole lot about actually running a business. It can be hard work, you know, and the benefits do not always come quickly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best Business with low or Without Investment [ 5 Answers ]

Hai, I am working in an office.I have no idea about business.I need a suggestion about best profited business with less or withour investment . Thank u

How to start a business without investments [ 27 Answers ]

Hi Users, I am a student who wants to start a new business. Currently I stay in Bangkok, Thailand. I don't have investments, but if you can suggest me a good business. Please do let me know. How can I start, and how to start.

Online business without investments [ 7 Answers ]

I want to start a online business but I am not having any money to invest

Low cost business [ 1 Answers ]

Someone know of any low cost business to get into and how to get it started

View more questions Search