Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lodgetan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 07:49 AM
    Day care
    Hi
    I am a single mom of two. I want to advance in my job and get a different position making more money but I won't qualify for state child care. Child care is very expensive. Are there any programs to get financial aid for child care while you work if you don't qualify for the state?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2007, 10:40 PM
    It would hope to know at least the state where you live in order to provide the best answer for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Care values of care workers when communicating [ 1 Answers ]

health and social care help :confused: can someone tell me how to promote anti-discrimination to recognise cultural differences to acknowledge service users personal beliefs and identities r care values of care workers when communicating in their day-to-day tasks :confused:

Depende care claim from FSA for dependent care [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I started to work in a company from last November. My FSA for dependent care was set up in Feburary( 3 months waiting period from company policy), may I claim the dependent care incurred in January? I worked full time in January in this company. Thank you.

How Do I start an adult day care [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to start an adult day care in cleveland Ohio. What will I need to do?

Day care expenses on a tax form? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I include day care expenses on a tax form?

Small Claim - Day Care [ 3 Answers ]

I filed a small claim because one of my customers didn't pay me. I have the documents but I need to know what to do now, Do I have to give it personally to the defendant? I don't think she will receive it from me, she doesn't take my calls and she has been hiding, could you please let me know what...

View more questions Search