Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamalsgurl117 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 09:41 PM
    How long would you get for giving a false statement?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 30, 2010, 09:43 PM

More info please.

Who did you give the "false statement" to?

What did you lie about?

What were the circumstances?

How old are you?

What general area (state) do you live in?
    adthern Posts: 282, Reputation: 28

Dec 31, 2010, 03:51 AM

If it is a false statement under oath, that could be serious. If it was to the police it could be too (obstruction). But as ALTEN said, its impossible to answer without more info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant/giving birth/false [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, Im new to this but I thought if it helps others it might help me. My cat use to be so skinny and ate like an average cat and a few weeks ago she started eating a lot, I don't over feed her, I give her the right amount but she keeps on asking for more food everyday. I thought I would just...

Signed a False Statement [ 32 Answers ]

I suffer from major depression, panic attacks, and insomnia. All verified by medical records. I was in the parking lot at work and found a purse. I picked it up to bring it into the main office but I stopped in the washroom first. I picked up my lunch items and forgot the purse on the couch....

Giving my brother false hope? [ 13 Answers ]

My brother and his (now ex) girlfriend had a baby less than a year ago. This baby was taken by DCF and they have both, separately, been working towards reunification with their child. I read that Vermont law states that a parents right can be terminated if they have been charged with a felony. ...

False statement [ 11 Answers ]

If someone who accuses someone of a felony but lies about who he/she is and where he works i.e. denied being in the military. Also lied about the events. How can he/she lying about being in the military help the case.

View more questions Search