Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaykay1234xxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2014, 01:34 PM
    Hair colours
    Hi guys my natural hair colour is mousy blond I had it dip dyed but it went wrong so I had to dye it all a bleach blond I then died it brown and now I really want my natural blond back does any one have any ideas of how I can get it back to mousy blond with out it going a orange or yellowy green x
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 1, 2014, 03:32 PM
    Wait for a little bit until your roots go in until you can get it professionally dyed? You've removed colour so you need to add it back, the problem is getting the colour right and touching it up as it fades.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair colours [ 0 Answers ]

I originally had brown hair and I put a blonde on and it turned ginger, if I put a dark brown over ginger what will it turn out like?

Using non permanent colours on hair. [ 0 Answers ]

I've recently used an icet chocolate colour on my hair . And now want to try dark blonde. . How will this work on my hair

Hair colours [ 2 Answers ]

Hiya, Im naturally Blonde and I liked to mess around with colours I'm 13 and after many weeks of begging my mam she allowed me to dye it permanently black. I'v had the black for about at year now but I'm missing my Blonde hair. My mam wouldn't let me bleach my full hair because she said she's kill...

Unnatural hair colours. [ 6 Answers ]

For a few months I have been dying my hair a dark brown colour with a red fringe. Permanent hair dye. Now it fades pretty quick (the reds almost gone back to my natural colour and the brown has gone considerably lighter) but I want to dye my hair with blue, or pink hair dye. Either that, or go...

View more questions Search