Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beatfreak Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 08:26 PM
    Where can I get an alien baby lamp?the xeno lamp
    I have been looking for the alien xeno lamp for a while I really want one bad but I can find a store or online where I can find one if you know or if you have one for sale notify me and most likely ill buy it :p
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2009, 08:46 PM

I am looking for one.
    I found one but I think the site may have a virus or something.

Jul 1, 2009, 08:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Aha.thanks.I found this one too but every time I try to order when you click on the shopping cart it adds nothing to it:(
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2009, 08:54 PM

Yeah I noticed I just took the link down because I went to eBay to look and I keep getting an error message like when you get a virus, I am hoping that the link didn't have a virus.

Jul 1, 2009, 08:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    I am looking for one.
    I found one but I think the site may have a virus or something.
    Ahhh man hope not.ive been looking for these for a while I've probably took a visit on every website ha.but I want one bad .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One lamp stays on [ 4 Answers ]

I bought a pair of motion lamps. Outside door. Used to work fine. Now one will not go out, and stays on. They are hooked up to a inside wall switch. Any suggestions. How can I get that one lamp to go off?

Cannot Reset Lamp Timer Following New Lamp Insatllation [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced LCD lamp in my panasonic TV (pt-44lcx65). I get a message on my screen to reset timer and the lamp light on the front of the TV is still on. The replacement buld is a dlp (bp96-00224j). The instructions that came with the lamp refer me to the manual for timer reset and the manual refers...

How do I fix a 3-way lamp fixture? [ 8 Answers ]

I accidentally moved the lamp oneday; not knowing that it was 3-way it came on but some how or another I move it again and it has not worked since the. I would appreciate any assistance. Thanks tj

Lamp light on [ 3 Answers ]

I have a2007 dodge ram 1500.the lamp light on. I checked all the bulbs head lights everything works find.now my seat belt lamp s on because the seat belt tensioner is bad will that make my lamp on light stay on.

Neon lamp. [ 2 Answers ]

Is the gas in a blue "neon lamp" actually neon? Explain.

View more questions Search