Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    71256 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 12:44 PM
    i own a nice lake lot and need $75,000, how can i borrow $
    we have a L.L.P. and own a 100" sandy beach, level and wooded lot and 3 one acre wooded back lots in siren wi. They are for sale ($179,900 and 3 x $24,500, $253,400 total) and my wife and I own 50%. I would like to get cash now and pay back ASAP. Any ideas? :confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 12, 2009, 12:52 PM

Who owns the other 50 % ? And, how can you sell it if you only own l/2.
    71256 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Who owns the other 50 % ? And, how can you sell it if you only own l/2.
    A friend, we both agree to sell, it is/was an investment. Would someone maybe borrow us money with our 50% as security, like contract for deed or something?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 6 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISHED LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUYS DO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice...

Need to borrow money [ 9 Answers ]

I am in need to borrow 5k, but with my credit being so bad I don't quality from any reputable finance companies. Every time I apply online, I get these people from canada/florida who are a bunch of crooks and I'm embarrassed to say that I did get taken for for $1200. Anyway is there any reputable...

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 12 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISH LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUY SO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice Guy -...

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

Should I borrow $ to pay creditor [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I are on a path to becoming debt free! We have paid off $14,000 :p :p n debt in a little over a year! Unfortunately, one collection agency has lost patience with us and had threatened to sue. They refuse any amount that I attempt to pay when they call because it is not the amount...

View more questions Search