Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bubble_gum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2013, 10:49 PM
    Skiping grades
    If I get As & Bs in 7th grade by the end of the year would I be about to take the test to skip to 8th grade . I've been held back once .
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 30, 2013, 03:56 AM
    This can only be answered by your school!
    Are you really about to finish 7th grade with all As and Bs?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

May 31, 2013, 07:34 PM
    Not where I teach. You would need to have all A's and perfect state testing scores to even be considered. Having a prior retention, I would say not. What grade were you retained in?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grades going down [ 2 Answers ]

Hey , this is alisha and now I am in 12th standard... I scored well in tenth 92 %.. . but now my scores are gone down... I really don't know the reason! I am afraid this should not happen in the finals... I am losing my confidence.. plzzzzz help me guys.. suggest me what to do because I'm really...

I need someone to talk to about my grades [ 8 Answers ]

I just saw my results of my first semster in college. I had 1 C, 2 D`s and 2 F`s which means I have to repeat two courses. I`m not dumb, I never was. I just joined college and don`t really talk to people, but that is no excuse for my failure. I don`t know what to do. In high school, I always got...

Grades to get in unversaty [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Im doing a task or actually seeking information for a grade ten student. The following subjects she have or the person she doing a task about is afrikaans eerste taal 62%, English first language 70%, History 50%, Art and graphic art botj over 60% and maths also over 60% Now the questions is...

How can I get better grades? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so in my classes I have C+ C C- F and 2 A- I need help to get better grades!! Any suggestions?

Bad grades [ 10 Answers ]

I am a sophomore I use to get reall bad grades in 8-9 my grades were great not in 10th grade my grades kind of sux like its all easy I just don't want to do the work anymore that and I don't take notes because its so easy ayn reason why grades slippin?

View more questions Search