Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Surbhi Sh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 05:35 AM
    About fake company
    Is FIVE I INFOSOFT TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD based in Lucknow a fake company?? Please let me know ASAP.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 16, 2012, 05:54 AM
    Tell us about the contact with them. Are they offering you a job ? If so did you apply to them, or did they just email you a offer.

Is it a real company, appears to be in India, is any offer or correspondance you are getting real, now sure,

Most scams use real company names, but they use gmail or Yahoo email address not real company email address

C-3/171,Vijayant khand, Gomti Nagar,
    Lucknow-226010(U.P) India

Email address will be from @fiveiinfosoft.com

This is who owns the web site, The web site is new, just opened in July, so no real info on them.

Vinay Tiwari ([email protected])
    vijayant khand gomtinagar
    Lucknow
    Lucknow
    UP,226012
    IN
    Tel. +91.9235463929
    Surbhi Sh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 10:44 PM
    Thanks Fr_Chuck

Actually I got a mail from the company for the interview...
    Company is having 2 websites:
    * fiveiinfosoft.com
    * 5iinfosoft.com

When I tried to search about the company on internet, I didn't get the proper information. That's why I have a doubt.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 17, 2012, 05:11 AM
    As long as they are not wanting you to pay them for anything, But a company does not just send emails to people who have not applied, so if you did not send a resume to them, most likely they are just a scam.
    suneel555 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2012, 12:37 PM
    suneel555 Sep 12, 2012
    Dear ,

We are checked all the detail of company including the firm registration after that company is registered as pvt ltd company there is no such complaints about the company including most important we checked police records too there no records for any scam.running from at least 8 month with registration so no issues regarding any.there provision for bond which is refundable after one year of your continuous job some big companies follows bond process so no need to worry . If you go for process do one thing sign your bond immediately. Good luck
    Company have two website because 5iiinfosoft technologies and five I infosoft technologies pvt ltd ROC kanpur doesn't provide numeric approval so that 5 is written as five for registration for private limited as well as ISO CERTIFIED so no differences company is running properly and having around 80 employees no scams we have checked

Suneel kumar
    Mca.gov india
    suneel555 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2012, 12:39 PM
    Registered on the name of vinat tiwari in July as pvt ltd after that they get ISO certification we don't think as scam as they don't have any scam at all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a fake company? [ 2 Answers ]

Is jindal international( recruitment consulyancy co.) a real or fake company? This is a kind of partnership business, means there will be an agrement between I and the second party(i.e. jintal international ltd.) I hv to work as an recruiter for the consulttancy company. I have to search & send...

Is the company thecoldcup fake? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm having doubt about the company thecoldcup,is that company exists?or is that fake one

Is this a fake company? [ 7 Answers ]

I am looking at buying a car from used car sites limited but I am not shire if it is a scam or not

Is this company fake? [ 2 Answers ]

Futian putian yongia enterprise

View more questions Search