Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mkjoness Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 06:14 AM
    Measurement tool foe self esteem in children
    Hi, can any one help me to get standardised measurement tool of self esteem in children?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 2, 2009, 06:22 AM

I don't know why you are asking, but if you are parent, how your child reacts to certain issues and self esteem should be evident. You know your child best.

I don't think there is any 'measurement tool' just basic watching and listening devices of human nature.

Ms tickle

Aug 3, 2009, 11:29 AM
    Hi mam, I am doing research on self esteem of street children. For this purpose I need standardised tool.
    Expert

Aug 3, 2009, 02:48 PM

I don't know what 'standardized tool' we could offer you.

Tick

Aug 4, 2009, 11:33 AM
    Mam. Thanks for the reply. Standardised tool is culture free, we can use on any cultural particular group. Do you have any tools?
    Expert

Aug 4, 2009, 01:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mkjoness View Post
    mam. thnx 4 the reply. standardised tool is culture free, we can use on any cultural particular group. do u have any tools?
    No

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Measurement of a radius. [ 7 Answers ]

Suppose a chord in a circle is 80 centimeters long and it is 30cm from the center of the circle. How could I find the measurements of a radius of the circle.

Monitoring Ad Click Tool and Autoresponder tool [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want the details of the AD Click Tools and Autoresponder tools. Regards, Stany

Flow measurement [ 1 Answers ]

We have 500 mm Dia water GRP pipe with 30 C temperature and 1 bar pressure gauge . If we will take 100 mm tapping from the pipe to same level , how can we calculate the flow in the tapping if we assume the end pressure of the tapping is zero bar or atmospheric pressure

Window measurement [ 3 Answers ]

I want to install double hung windows in my home. I'm buying the windows from home depot. Question #1, when measuring windows do I give exact measuring example one windows measure w-29 3/8 - h-61 1/4 . Question #2 I live northeast what type of insulation I install in the inside of the windows. ...

What measurement should be given first [ 1 Answers ]

Once I ordered some replacement windows for a house. The discussion during this order was what should be given first the width or the length?

View more questions Search