Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sophieee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 10:25 AM
    Allergic to hair dye, what can I use?
    I'm not sure what I'm exactly allergic to, but I'm also allergic to the Henna Tattoo ink. What hair dye brand can I use so that I don't get an allergic reaction?
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Aug 30, 2012, 11:56 PM
    If you're also allergic to henna, the choices become more limited, but try doing a search on "vegetable hair dye" or "natural hair dye" and see what you can find. All the brands I know of are henna based :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Allergic to hair dye? What should I do? [ 27 Answers ]

Ok so, I wanted to dye my hair brown again, and I went to the store to pick out a dye, I picked up L'Oreal Preference in Medium Ash Brown, and didn't think anything of it because I have used Feria before, and they are the same brand. I dyed my hair Saturday evening and when I woke up Sunday morning...

I've just put a light brown hair dye on my blonde highlighted hair.can I re dye it [ 1 Answers ]

I've just put a brown hair dye on my blonde highlighted hair. Its not brown enough. Can I put another hair dye on or is it too soon?

I had an allergic reactoin to hair dye it still is affecting me [ 4 Answers ]

I ve dyed my hair for many year,s since I was a teen. Then started getting allergic to bleach so I stop using it, then swicthed to red that was OK just minor rashing then haven't dyed my hair for closed to a year then dyed them red over 2 months ago out of the blue started getting itchy ten red...

Dark home hair dye to Light salon dye. Will my hair fall out? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair for about 7 years now. I have used both home hair dye kits as well as visits to salons to have my hair done. After having a few bad experiences with certain salons (eg. Colorists dying my skin as well as my hair, bad and wrong coloring... etc... ). Although it has been...

Allergic rection to hair dye [ 2 Answers ]

I need help for allergic rection to hair dye - I had eaching & woozing on my sculp & now face swelled up [email protected]

View more questions Search