Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MeganC123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2014, 03:25 PM
    Will I pass my EtG test?
    I drank on Tuesday night and had probably about 3-4 beers and about 3 shots of Fireball. I didn't drink the rest of the week and then had to take an ETG test on Saturday morning at 9:30 AM. Do you think I should be good? I didn't drink a lot of water or anything else. Please advise immediately I am freaking out and I do not find out till this Tuesday coming up and it is my last class and only thing holding me back from getting my license back. Thank you!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 23, 2014, 03:45 PM
    Based on the time limit, you should pass. The bigger question is if you should be getting your license back, since you're obviously still drinking, and putting yourself, and others at risk.
    MeganC123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2014, 03:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Based on the time limit, you should pass. The bigger question is if you should be getting your license back, since you're obviously still drinking, and putting yourself, and others at risk.
    I absolutely understand your concern with that but I got a DUI 4 years ago and I purposely didn't get my license back until now to make sure I never drove and drank again I went out for a friends birthday and had drinks for the first time in 2 months.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 23, 2014, 03:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MeganC123 View Post
    I absolutely understand your concern with that but I got a DUI 4 years ago and I purposely didn't get my license back until now to make sure I never drove and drank again I went out for a friends birthday and had drinks for the first time in 2 months.
    Have you learned your lesson? Will you ever drink and drive again?

I've lost a few people to drinking and driving. Not to be mean, but I'm at the point where I couldn't care less if someone wants to drink themselves to oblivion. That's their choice. But risking others lives, that's not their right. They have no right to choose life or death for another person because you want to drink.

If you've learned your lesson, who am I to judge? Everyone makes mistakes. I'm just hoping that you learned from yours, and I will say that I am a bit weary because of your post.

I wish you the best of luck, and hope that you've learned what you needed to learn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pass EtG test after 48 hrs-10 light beers? Will I pass? [ 1 Answers ]

I had 3, 32oz, 3.2 light beers starting at 2pm Monday. Additional 4, 12oz, 5.0 light beers until around 6 pm on Monday. Female, avg metabolism, 140 lbs, 5'6". I have an EtG test on Wed by 6pm. Will I pass? Any recommendations to pass?

Will I pass an EtG test? [ 4 Answers ]

I drank 4 beers on wed night and stopped around midnight will I pass an EtG test taken Friday around 7 pm I am female 180lbs and 27 yrs old

Is it possible to pass the EtG test in 60 hrs? 61 hours prior to test I had 4 drinks. [ 1 Answers ]

The metabolic rate/half life supports this possibility tho' there are many variables i.e. EtG production, liver functions etc. Q. is there any hope that I will pass/survive this one test?

Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday [ 2 Answers ]

I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?

Will I pass an EtG test if I had 6 beers Friday night and took a drug test Monday [ 0 Answers ]

Will I pass an ETG test that was sent to a lab , if I drank 6 beers Friday night till about 12am then took the EtG test Monday at about 10pm...

View more questions Search