Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lady_ashleigh Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 09:32 AM
    Where can I buy Hydroquinone Powder in the UK? How do I mix it into a cream?
    Ok so Ive been researching for 3 days straight now! My head is pounding and I still haven't been able to find enough information. I would really just like to buy it and have it shipped to me but I live in the UK and am worried about it getting stopped at customs as it is illegal here and also I am not finding the correct strengths. Id like 10% or higher as its for my knees and elbows and scars.

Could someone please tell me:

1) Where I could purchase hydroquinone powder from in the uk?
    2) The correct mixing method (including quantities) preferably to make a 10% solution
    3) Any other relevant info

Thank you!
    doloress Posts: 24, Reputation: 8

Aug 6, 2010, 08:40 AM

Hi lady Ashleigh, I too am from the U.K and mix my own hydroquinone cream. I buy tubs of hydroquinone powder from a photographic shop, I think they are based in london but I am from Scotland so I am not really sure because I get it by mail. Maybe you could pm me so I could send you the website address, I don't know if posting it here would be advertising. You can look through my post and find the method for mixing your own cream.
    Good luck on your journey.
    nubiana Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 01:30 PM

Hi
    That's some good info there
    I too live in the uk and hydro powder id really hard to get by.
    I'll try a photo shop
    I'll keep you posted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is phot grade hydroquinone powder the same as the skin lightening powder? [ 7 Answers ]

Is hydroquinone powder that is used for skin lightening the same kind used for photo development?. because if so there is a seller on eBay selling it by the pound for SUPER CHEAP! $17 and... 250 grams for $10 or so... and $7 shipping... I wanted to buy some but before I do and then it is the wrong...

Hydroquinone powder [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to buy hydroquinone powder for my dark spots on my face an mix it with Nadinola fade cream my sister been using it for years her skin looks great... were can I purchase this powder from

Hydroquinone Powder, Where Can You Buy Them ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am new to this site, and I read and researched a lot about Hydroquinone and Monobenzone. But have been so unlucky not to find any products that contains more then silly 2% Hydroquinone. I wanted more, a lot more, But, I have never been able to find creams that contain more then...

View more questions Search