Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StacyP2006 Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

May 5, 2012, 01:23 PM
    Tape Player Robot
    I used to play with this robot toy at a friends house in the 90s. The robot had a tape player in the middle and had a few buttons on the bottom. It came with tapes that were stories and you were able to choose throughout the story by using the buttons on the bottom which way you wanted the story to go. Anyone have any idea what this was called?
    It was not Casey Cassette.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

May 8, 2012, 09:10 AM
    Maybe the 2-XL? It says that it initially came out in the late 70's, with an 8-track, but then was re-released in the early 90's with a cassette...

2-XL - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2-XL Toy Robot - YouTube
    StacyP2006 Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

May 8, 2012, 07:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliseaodo View Post
    Maybe the 2-XL? It says that it initially came out in the late 70's, with an 8-track, but then was re-released in the early 90's with a cassette...

2-XL - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2-XL Toy Robot - YouTube
    Thank you!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

May 8, 2012, 09:51 PM
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fire Taping - Fiber Tape or Paper Tape? [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondered if when fire taping a garage or separating occupancies, whether it matters if you use fiber tape or paper tape; I would expect that paper would be the correct method? TP

I need a music player on my laptop other than Windows Media Player [ 3 Answers ]

@ scottgem this is for my laptop.. I have a new toshiba satellite laptop I don't like the windows media player because it don't have a serch or let me find other music so that I can put on my laptop so I'm asking what cind of player can I get that will let me get music NOT LIME WIER.. could I...

Car tape player playing too fast. [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 97 ford expedition with the original radio. The tape player has just recently started playing too fast. I can't really gauge it, but I could tell you it's about 2/3 of the way to sounding like chipmunks. My question is, is there any way to fix this? Maybe run a tape cleaner through it a...

A man built a robot to have as a son. This robot eventually started having 'feelings [ 3 Answers ]

A man builds a robot to be his teen or pre-teen son. The robot needs to have his 'battery' changed at night. I think eventually the robot starts to feel emotions. I think it would have been in the 70s or 80s.

Radio, tape player on MercedesBenz ML320 won't work [ 1 Answers ]

Battery was dead and had to be boosted. Radio won't work and I don't have a radio manual. I do have the code but not sure how to install it.

View more questions Search