Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Koval Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2010, 02:13 PM
    Animal Hybrid Robot toys
    I was thinking about these toys by chance that I used to have as a kid and now Im desperate to find out history behind them.

These were animals with detailed cyborg bodies (giraffe, lion, rhino etc), they were about 2.5 to 3 inches tall, I think they were solid plastic (no limb movement) and were solid plastic colors (orange, grey... kind of like toy soldiers are green plastic).

I was growing up in Russia and these were quite common there.

I found the closest drawing to these toys.

http://newlydead.com/d3/wp-content/u...12/1210091.gif

http://newlydead.com/d3/wp-content/u.../12/122809.gif

Does anybody know this toy series?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Apr 19, 2010, 08:31 AM

Well I'm not sure if this
    Is what you're looking for, but
    The pics you've provided are of

Battle Beasts
    Starkey270684 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2010, 01:51 AM

They were called different things in different places- battle beasts, laser beasts and something else similar
    hardcoreman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2012, 05:32 PM
    Hi Koval,

You are right and your pictures are dam close I have the shark Red SOLID YOU ALMOST GOT IT. I still have 15 of them different and its been about 20 years.
    I would like to find more info on them about their names and what each one meant.
    [email protected] let me know if you have anything on them.
    Thanks
    battlehawx Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 06:49 PM
    Here's a website with all of them on it
    http://www.toyarchive.com/BattleBeasts/Figures/PackagedAmericanList.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toys based on an animal cartoon [ 5 Answers ]

I need help finding a toy I had in either 1989 or 1990. It was a sturdy pink plastic 2 story house. I also had the rabbit, bear, and baby bear that were sold seperatly. There were more animals and furniture that were sold seperatly. These toys were based on a cartoon that featured animals that wore...

Hybrid seed [ 1 Answers ]

I'm told that if you save and plant the seed from a hybrid tomatoe plant, that the resulting plant will not be the same as the 'parent' plant. I understnd that. What I don't understand is how they get the hybrid seed to start with. Is it a matter of a certain type of cross pollination that...

Is dye in bird toys safe? How to clean bird toys? [ 8 Answers ]

I am usually the one that helps other people with their cockatiel or bird questions but this time I am the one that needs help. I have cockatiel birds and I have many bird toys that I buy from Walmart and PetsMart and the other day when cleaning my bird cage I decided to wash the toys with water...

Hybrid automobiles [ 6 Answers ]

Would like to know the good and bad experiences people who now own hybrid cars have had. Planning on buying a new car this October and need info to make a smart decision. Plan on going to the auto show at McCormick Place so I can ask ?'s directly and see what will be offered for the 2006 year in...

View more questions Search