Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peachipi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 09:48 AM
    Can't find annie song
    Im looking for free mp3's to download from the musical Annie (its a hard knock life, the sun will come out tomorrow etc) Does anyone know where I can find them?

:confused: :p
    sonicendeavor Posts: 16, Reputation: 5

May 22, 2007, 03:48 PM
    Why not just buy the CD? In my opinion you'll spend more time and effort trying to find the tracks than it's worth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

I need to find a song that go like this [ 1 Answers ]

If I knee down on my knees and to be with you, if I quash a million motion just to be with you. Would you ever, let's me down.. . :)

Annie John by Jamaica Kincaid [ 2 Answers ]

I need information on mother/daughter relationship with Annie John by Jamaica Kincaid

Annie the musical [ 1 Answers ]

Hey People, Im looking for free mp3's to download from the musical Annie (its a hard knock life, the sun will come out tomorrow etc) Does anyone know where I can find them? Thanks :)

Please help me find a song [ 2 Answers ]

I've heard it several times, the problem is that I don't know the title and the author, only the words it starts with: May be I may be you Are just soldiers of love Born to carry the flame Bringing light to the dark Please help me to find it, I really need it, I couldn't find it myself :(

View more questions Search