Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earthwomen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2011, 06:26 AM
    Have itchy little red bites on my the trunk of my body and breasts
    Acouple of months ago I slept at a motel,by myself ,had my dog with me,since then I`ve been getting bites from my breast down to my knees very itchy.my dog is on a flea program ,revolution,and he keeps shakening his head and scratching.the bites on me look like little red pin size and sometimes like a blood blister.I've had my house sprayed and no fleas or bed bugs or anything else and no scibes,dr is finelly looking into this for me,any imput would be helpful.tea tree oil helps a little and I change my bedding daily and clean house every day

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny red non raised itchy spots all over body [ 2 Answers ]

I am expierencing several small (pinpoint) red non raised from the skin dots all over my Arms, stomach, chest, hips, and thighs (inner and outer). I have no idea why this is happening, I have not tried anything different and I have not switched soaps, cleansers, purfumes, sprays, etc. These...

Itchy red bumps that look like mosquito bites? [ 1 Answers ]

I have these super annoying itchy red bumps that look exactly like mosquito bites, but I keep finding more of them, and they are especially annoying during the night. They don't look like bed bug bites (no bleeding or scabs), or scabies, but I am open to possibilities. Anyone got any ideas?

Itchy bug bites [ 2 Answers ]

I recently moved from Illinois to Perkinston, Mississippi ( down by the coast). Ever since I have been here I have gotten bitten by yellow flies, & little black bugs. I have very itchy red bite marks that drive me up the wall because they are so itchy. Once bitten, they get very hard and are...

What insect bites in clusters and very itchy? [ 1 Answers ]

Once or twice a year, it appears that I get bitten by an insect(s) that bite in clusters and result in very, very itchy skin abrasions. The itch can last for five or six days. Do you know what kind of insect this might be.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.