Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Funsoke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2012, 08:06 AM
    How do I write an invitation letter to companies to attend an anger mastery workshop?
    How do I write an invitation letter to companies to attend an anger mastery workshop?

Check out some similar questions!

Hi, I need to know how to write a letter of requesting a service letter. [ 4 Answers ]

I want to provide this letter to my zonal manager & he knows me well.

What are the potential negative consequences of writing an invitation letter? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, If I write an invitation letter for someone from Liberia to visit me, what are the potential negative consequences of doing so? Thank you

I need to write a letter for a price increase but in the same letter I want to thank [ 1 Answers ]

I have to write a letter about a price increase but in the same letter I want to thank them for their support please help

I need to write a letter of introduction to corporate companies [ 4 Answers ]

I need to write a letter of introduction to corporate companies introducing my client's computer hardware & networking AMC and how we want them to work with . Please anyone got ideas because I'm swamped with work

Introduction Letter to Corporate Companies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I work as Rental Agent at a large Real Estate company. I would like to know how and what to write in my introduction letter to Corporate Companies, in the event if they do have employees or contract workers that needs accommodation in our area.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.