Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elementscleanin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2014, 06:40 PM
    What to charge?
    What to charge for vct buff of 6870 sq ft in Kentucky... 04-05 cents seems to low once you get your chemicals. This is to be done 3 times per week of a Heavy traffic restaurant

Check out some similar questions!

Do I charge my phone before I use it or use it until the battery dies then charge it [ 6 Answers ]

I have aslways had an issue with my new phones, the battery life s always so much less compared to the specification set out by the manufacture. So I need to know, "do i charge my phone before i use it or use it untill the battery dies then charge it"?

How long should I charge my car battery when I jump charge from another car? [ 2 Answers ]

I left my car door open all night & now the battery is dead. I jumped started the car with another car and want to know how long I have to wait until I can safely use the car.

My son got a felony charge when he was sixteen and now he hole a second felony charge [ 1 Answers ]

With a gun charge. Does charge carry from your youth year in to uour adult life

Should I charge a fix rate or charge by the square ft to paint a house exterior. [ 1 Answers ]

Should I charge a fix rate or charge by the square foot to paint the exterior of a home around 2000 square feet?

Negative charge of -3.0 * 10^-6 and a positve charge of 4.0 * 10^-6 are separated by [ 1 Answers ]

I neeed help on my homework and how I am supposed to do it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.