Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MyBffLovesMe Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 06:11 PM
    Is there a college or University for me?
    I'm looking for a full Army college or university that doesn't cost too much and I can live there. I really need help. I am going to 9th grade next fall, but I need to be perpared. CAN ANYONE HELP ME??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 7, 2009, 06:13 PM
    Why don't you go into the army where you get paid for an education rather than paying for an education?
    MyBffLovesMe Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Why don't you go into the army where you get paid for an education rather than paying for an education?
    I am but I plan to go to college too. And to fit all my intrests I need a college like that!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 7, 2009, 07:17 PM

There are Army ROTC programs on many colleges though the US.

And there are correspondance programs in the military and classes on most bases.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between a college and a university? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 27 yrs old and I am Russian. Now I live in Europe and they have colleges and universities here. What's the difference. At the college I can get either a diploma, Bachelor or MBA. Can't I get the same education at a university or does a university provide different courses? And at the age of 27...

The university of springfied and springfield college are the same [ 1 Answers ]

In effort to verify whether The University of Springfied-www.springfied-edu.com and Springfield College are same or not, I forwarded a copy of the accreditation information sent to me by the University of Springfied Representative, which I have also posted on “ask me help” and “wikipedia.org” for...

College/University for M.Sc Bioinformatics in Bangalore [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am Thirumaran, completed my B.Sc Biotechnology in Pondicherry University. Now I prefer to do my M.Sc in Bioinformatics in Bangalore. So can you please guide me with some colleges and universities in Bangalore which provide M.Sc. Bioinformatics. Thank you

University/college= grades [ 1 Answers ]

What is the minimum grade average you need to earn in order to get accepted to college for nursing?:confused:

View more questions Search