Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarams Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2014, 01:06 PM
    Can I purchase touchup paint for the frame on model #4450
    Touch-up paint - I have the Glacier Bay medicine cabinet model #4450 & the paint on the mirror frame needs to be touched-up especially at the corner where I open the door. If I can't purchase the paint, can you give me the color numbers that I can give to Home Depot to make for me?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 12, 2014, 01:23 PM
    They carry this product in store and online so a visit will yield some option. Just type in your model number on the website or call them.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 12, 2014, 01:40 PM
    I use any paint I happen to have to repair with a que tip, of course, only if white.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taking old paint off go kart frame [ 5 Answers ]

I have an old frame and it has 2 layers of paint and a primer I need to take off. What is the best way. I've tried sanding with 40 grit sand paper but it just wares out too fast. Will paint strippers work?

How to paint a Door/Window Frame [ 1 Answers ]

What's the trick to painting a window or door without swelling?

Stripping or Removing Testors model paint [ 6 Answers ]

I have a large plastic model ship hull I would like to repaint. Due to the details in the hull, I would prefer not to paint over it, but instead would like to remove, or even better, strip the existing paint. The existing paint is Testors model paint. Of course, Testors paint thinner would...

How much time should it usually take to paint a interior door frame [ 0 Answers ]

I have been asked as part of my work (inexperienced painter) to estimate a painting time. Can anyone give me an idea of how long it takes to paint the door and window frame/reveals. In the case of the windows say a Window 9 feet by 3 feet

Where can I purchase a "main frame grip" for a 10 ft offset umbrella? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 10 ft offset rotating umbrella. There is a plastic piece (main frame grip) that positions the canopy at the height of preference. This plastic piece has broken, which means that that canopy will not stay up.

View more questions Search