Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 3, 2010, 12:09 PM

Good girl. Keep us posted.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 3, 2010, 01:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brightsky View Post
    But, you guys are right. It's time to put an end to the excuses which is why I've decided that I'm going to talk to my dad today. No more excuses.
    This is great news. Remember that we are still here for you.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2010, 08:39 PM

Please let us know what you have done about this situation. We worry. Be good and be safe.

TELL YOUR DAD...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Older dog interested in drinking, but won't [ 6 Answers ]

Hi.. I have an older dog that was acting very lethargic. I thought he was drinking but was not eating... after closer examination and study, it turns out he will eat wet dog food of certain flavors, and won't drink water. He looks very interested, visiting the water bowls I have set out contantly,...

What is the difference between an interested guy and a nice guy? [ 8 Answers ]

Like what is the difference? Esp if he’s the kind of guy who is nice, friendly, helpful and kind to everyone? =/ I've met guys like these types and they always send out very ambiguous signals. So I ain't sure anymore. And if he’s the shy type I get it, but I tend to attract the extroverted,...

Is this guy definitely not interested? [ 5 Answers ]

I was in a bad relationship and I ended it a couple of months ago. Yaay me! Several months ago, an old friend contacted me online. We wrote back and forth, but I stopped because I was dating someone and was starting to have feelings for him (the old friend). After my boyfriend and I broke up I...

Why does he do this? And is he really interested in me or is he just being friendly? [ 5 Answers ]

OK so I started talking to this guy I work with and I guess you could say we've been flirting he even got my number... :) but it turned out he had a girlfriend but we still talked and flirted... and it turns out that he ended up dumping his girlfriend at the beginning of this month... since that...

Why is my husband so interested in an older widow in our neighborhood? [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is very interested in the widowed neighbor.He always jumps when she calls,and she does often.The neighbor always has a question or something for him to do.My husband is 73 and she is 80,should I worry?I don't know what hold she has over him.I am never included and don't like her,but he...

View more questions Search