Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2010, 12:36 PM

Jpbuzz, I think that you might have a lot to offer this site. Just work on your delivery, and manners. (i.e."Queen B ".. I got it).

Stick around, we all were new here once.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2010, 03:35 PM

Princess, I hope by now you've had x-rays and a check-up, but in case you haven't, look at this site:Sternum Pain Causes

It make me think about my cracked ribs after a 4wheeler crash several years ago. You said like the "plates" on "Earth's crust". That's what it feels like when you have mending ribs. Maybe it's just your sternum.

Oh well, I hope you get well soon.
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2010, 03:53 PM

Thank you very much for the information.
    My mum still has yet to set up an appointment
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2010, 03:58 PM

Wasn't taking anything from you or J_9. I think she's a terrific nurse and her post have always been professional. I'm saying some times it's better to go to the Er rather than risk having a heart attack.
    J_9 this hasn't got anything to do with what you posted. You are a good nurse I know that.

I know name calling is wrong on the forum and Buzzy and I have
    Settled it.. Thanks for your input Joe.. . and thanks for the reddie. By the way , I'm no longer subscribed to this thread. People come here for help not to hear me or you arguing among ourselves. Sorry to the OP. And Joe... it may have gotten personal, but I lost someone to a heart attack when a Doctor misdiagnosed her sympoms and JudyKay lost a husband.. I think that does gives us a little knowledge on anxiety attacks and heart attacks. Personally I would take a diagnosis from J_9 before I would most doctors.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jun 7, 2010, 06:39 PM

Well Emop, I don't have much to add, except that I used to get chest pains all the time, but they chalked it up to gas. They went away.

Also when I had an ectopic pregnancy, I had a lot of chest pains, that went right through to my shoulder. I hope you get into see your Doctor soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chest pains [ 5 Answers ]

Sometimes when I breath ill get a very sharp pain in my chest right under my left breast, it feels like light stabbing or something, I'm not quite sure what I can compare it to, when I get it it lasts for a couple hours and hurts when I laugh and cough too... and if I take deep breaths to try to...

Chest Pains/Breast Pains [ 2 Answers ]

My breathing is fine, but my chest area hurts sometimes .. Im not fully sure if its my breasts or chest, it feels like both sometimes .. I had sex 4 days after my period, unprotected !x But I know I can't be pregnant, even though i get my monthly after every 42 days for 7 days .. I have purple,...

Chest pains [ 2 Answers ]

For the past 2 weeks I have had serious chest pain. When I burp it feels better for the moment but comes back quickly. Have a little shorness of breath. Also pain in my upper back when I tilt my head back. What do you think?

Right chest pains [ 6 Answers ]

Iam 36 years old I recently was put on medecation for high blood pressure .My ? Is I have been having sharp pain on the right side of my chest only the right side should I be worried about the pain in only occurs when I am up

View more questions Search