Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2007, 03:40 PM
    So... what? He got you an engagement ring, and then broke up with you? That's... odd. It's like buying you brand new shoes and then amputating your legs. That's uncool.

Not. Worth. It.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 22, 2007, 04:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emm Lura
    Just an update, he got me an engagement ring for Christmas. And he broke up with me.

Now I'm all alone and I have nowhere to go. I can't handle this heartache.
    I think that's what he planned to do Confuse the heck out of you. He sure confuses me, as it makes no sense.
    Emm Lura Posts: 84, Reputation: 15

Dec 23, 2007, 02:22 PM
    I love you all so much. You are the best. I love all you that are concerned with me.

Now I'm not much of an expert at this kind of stuff but I think this would be the prognosis...

I think that the stress of us living together and not having much time apart was a key factor in this argument. Also, I think we were both a little high strung about the engagement thing. And maybe event the stress of Christmas plans piling up on us. So I stayed a few nights with my best friend Cynthia and let us both have time to think.

Boy did that help! We told each other that we both have our faults and we just need to learn how to compromise. (We are both kind of hard headed. Me because I've done so much for myself my whole life and him because he's been spoiled his whole life and expects life to be handed to him on a platter.) I told him that because of my past and the pain and suffering I have endured makes me the way I am. I blow up over little stupid things and that might also be my bipolar disorder. I have temper tantrums and I may more than occasionaly throw stuff around the house. That seemed to be what my mother did every time she got upset but usually it wound up being her trying to beat the poop out of her boyfriend or current husband. And that is one thing I refuse to do. I will not hit him or another human. And this is the reason, I'm scared that all my pent up aggression will seriously injure someone and I love people. I do not want to cause harm to anyone.

I truly believe that things will work out. I love him more than anything and he loves me. Stress is very hard on a relationship. Compromise is hard to do sometimes too. Maybe I do flip out about stupid things a little to easily and maybe he is afraid to stand up to his friends because he's afraid that he will lose them so he does put them first a lot.

It's all about trying to help each other learn what pushes our buttons and steering clear of those things.

(Oh yeah, by the way, I left him a note with some of the advice that I have received from you all explaining what my little needs are and that he should try and start fullfilling them or I will quit fullfilling his :D and the sex has been AMAAAAAAAAZING ever since.)

I just wanted to thank you all for your help and I love every time I see a new answer on here because I have learned so much.

Thank you thank you thank you.
    2personal Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

Jan 8, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Maybe he is bored with the sort of sex he is having with you, maybe he is looking for more variety, something more exciting when having sex with you, its hard to say really, we don't know what you get up to in bed... when it happens, when I was having regular sex with my partner, doing the same thing was very boring and really couldn't be bothered with it, then I had to make suggestions on things that we could do to make things more exciting and pleasurable, rather than thinking of it as a chore. Ask him what he REALLY wants to do in bed and tell him what you REALLY want no matter how embarressing you both might feel. One of the things that I was embarressed about telling my girlfriend what I liked, was to have her stimulate my A-spot while she masterbated me, and it turned out she enjoyed the same thing.
    ninascrazy1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 12:15 PM
    Its called being a nymphomaniac. Lol
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2008, 12:24 PM
    Move on with your life. He is still a child mentally. Six months into a relationship and already having problems? Hell I've been married for 17 years and that's never happened yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend won't have sex with me [ 52 Answers ]

Hi I am posting this question because I don't know what else to do. I have been in this relationship for over 13 months now and I am more confused by the day. We haven't had sex now in almost 9 months. Masturbation is getting boring and I won't stoop to cheating on him its not my style at all. I...

My boyfriend won't marry me ? [ 22 Answers ]

Please anyone with advice please help... I have been with my boyfriend for 7 years and he won't marry me. I have talked to him about it for years and he sais that we will soon and then changes the subject.. After a few years of saying that he finally started saying that he is not ready because...

My boyfriend won't move in with me! [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have bn going out about 10 and a half months now. We love each other very much. Recently I have suggested that we move in together because 5 out of 7 nights of the week we are together so it makes sense to live together. My boyfriend however says that he can't because that would...

My boyfriend won't stop! [ 34 Answers ]

As of right now I am 6 months pregnant. From about January I have struggled with my boyfriends drug habits. I went through a lot trying to get him to stop and he said he did, but come later to find out he has never stopped. I ask him constantly if he still does them, which of course he says no. I...

Fiancˇ won't let go of an ex-boyfriend [ 8 Answers ]

I am 28yrs old engaged to a 37 yr old woman, at a early point in our relationship I was kind of distant... she started talking to who I thought was my best friend. He set me up to make it look like I was cheating with multiple partners, he wanted to play her Knight in shinning armor so to say. We...

View more questions Search