For spyware try spysweeper... at www.webroot.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spyware [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Can someone please help me. My computer has recently been infected with spyware and I think it is using Windows Messenger to send these files to and from my computer. I have done a virus scan and the file that appears is sq.ini I have deleted this file and my computer is still...

Spyware [ 3 Answers ]

What is , "Common hijacker?"

PurityScan... Spyware or nor Spyware? [ 5 Answers ]

On my computer this screen popped up and it said it was ready to install Purityscan wich I had no intention of installing. Sure it might be a good program, then again it might not be for the simple fact is that somehow it or something put a reg key on my computer. Normally I would know what it's...

Autoruns - spyware question, Delete spyware with "Autoruns", back again [ 3 Answers ]

I am using "autoruns", hoping to get rid of many spyware programs. I am attempting to manually remove some of the spyware (while not connected to internet) startup files along with corresponding registry file using "autoruns" . Problem is when I restart "autoruns" the spyware files have returned. ...

Spyware [ 2 Answers ]

I can tell I have items running in the background and I've opened the msconfig; I check every box under the startup and apply but they do and ot go away. I need some basic help with this application; I'm afraid to delete or start without knowing what I'm doing. The computer runs constantly with...

View more questions Search