Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashley3214 Posts: 30, Reputation: -1

Feb 8, 2012, 09:44 PM
    I have my belly my tongue my nose my septum my nipples my monroe twice and snake bites and my ears four times and I love every single one of them..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have had my lower lip pierced a month ago. Today I noticed white stuff around it. [ 3 Answers ]

It doesn't hurt, swell, or change colors.. it's just freaking me out ! Is it normal or dangerous?

I pierced my lip and the needle won't come out. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay sooooo I pierced my lip my myself. And people told me to leave the needle in for a little before I put the ring in so that it wouldn't close up. But not the needle is really hard to get out. And I tried pulling but it barely moves and it hurts. What should I do?

Is lip smackers lip gloss OK to wear for middle school [ 4 Answers ]

OK so right now I'm in fifth grade and is it OK to wear lip smackers in middle school?

I just got my cartilage pierced [ 8 Answers ]

And the piercer told me to clean it four to five times a day for two weeks, then only clean it 2-3 times a day. He told me to rotate it back and forth cause I got it done with a needle, and they gave me a hoop. Is that the wrong thing to do? It has been a few days now, and my ear hurts when I touch...

Should I get my tongue pierced [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 15 and I want my tongue pierced on my 16th birthday which is in two weeks Will it hurt if I have it done? My pain threshold is quite good

View more questions Search