Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NetReacher Posts: 14, Reputation: 7

Dec 1, 2011, 10:14 AM
    Hi BMooney,

I can understand my painting may be a little risqué for a living room. (What would your book club or PTA parents think when they visit!)... lol.

I would say it would be perfect for a bedroom, "man cave" or hanging above a "home bar".

I will hold on to it for you within a reasonable time. Just keep me posted what you and your husband wish to do.

Glad to be of assistance,

Have a GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON!

Regards

Vince.
    sully500 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 08:12 AM
    Hi,
    Do you still have this painting?

Thanks,
    Jim

Oct 30, 2012, 04:34 PM
    Yes I do

Regards

Vince

Oct 31, 2012, 07:35 AM
    Hi Vince,
    Do you have a picture of it and is it something you would be willing to sell?

Thanks,
    Jim

Nov 1, 2012, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sully500 View Post
    Hi Vince,

Thanks,
    Jim
    I will certainly entertain that Jim; firstly have a look... it should probably be re-framed as there is a few minor wear marks on inner gold-leaf trim, I took a shot and attaching below. The work is on stretched canvas and is in acrylic.

The dimensions of this work is 3' 8.5" X 2' 8.75".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/netreacher/8145325622

Regards

Vince

Nov 1, 2012, 11:00 AM
    Hi Vince,

Thanks,
    Jim
    I will certainly entertain that Jim; firstly have a look... it should probably be re-framed as there is a few minor wear marks on inner gold-leaf trim, I took a shot and attaching below. The work is on stretched canvas and is in acrylic.

The dimensions of this work is 3' 8.5" X 2' 8.75".

I am having a bit of problem uploading URL here. I am found at Flickr / netreacher . Let me know if you are having problems viewing.

Regards

Vince

Nov 2, 2012, 08:47 AM
    Hi Vince,
    It's a very interesting painting. I like it, but am interested in knowing if being all one color looks good on a wall?

Thanks,
    Jim

Nov 2, 2012, 01:31 PM
    Hi Vince,
    It's a very interesting painting. I like it, but am interested in knowing if being all one color looks good on a wall?

Thanks,
    Jim

Hi Jim,

I think the photo doesn't really do justice to this work. The lace etc. is in a pale lavender, the subject has soft skin color and she is a brunette. It is a beauty... as I mentioned before in the thread, it would be perfect for a bar area or man cave setting. I have had many compliments on it. Also it would depend on the wall colors and general color motif in the room where it would hang.

Cheers!

Vince

Nov 3, 2012, 08:43 AM
    Hi Vince,
    I am very interested in the painting. Have you decided what you want for it?

Thanks,
    Jim

Nov 4, 2012, 04:16 PM
    Jim,

It was hard to change my wife's mind, but the lowest I could let this full-size painting go is 900.00 +Shipping (still to be checked to your location).

I believe this to be a fair price as I have seen smaller Susan Day's go for a lot more.

Hoping this meets with your approval,

I remain

Vince

Nov 5, 2012, 01:40 PM
    Jim,

It was hard to change my wife's mind, but the lowest I could let this full-size painting go is nine-hundred +Shipping (still to be checked to your location).

I believe this to be fair as I have seen smaller Susan Day's go for a lot more.

Hoping this meets with your approval,

I remain

Vince

Nov 11, 2012, 10:32 AM
    Hi Vince,
    That probably is a fair price but it is more than I wanted to spend as I am not a art collector. I just have a wall calling for that picture.
    Thanks,
    Jim

Nov 11, 2012, 10:11 PM
    Hi Vince,
    That probably is a fair price but it is more than I wanted to spend as I am not a art collector. I just have a wall calling for that picture.
    Thanks,
    Jim

Hi Jim,

I can come down a little as I know what it's like to have space for a great piece of art.

If you can give it a good home, I will let it go for 600.00 +shipping/handling, I am taking a bit of a "hit" here but I can tell you have great taste. I really can't negotiate a lower price.

Let me know, I hope this meets your approval,

Regards

Vince

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have anyone use Youthful Essence Microdermabrasion System by Susan Lucci?or know of any [ 5 Answers ]

Have anyone use Youthful Essence Personal Microdermabrasion System by Susan Lucci?. what do it do for the skin?. or do anyone know of a better Microdermabrasion system that works?. I have a lot of white heads on my Nose and was wondering if this can help and also my skin is kind of...

Movie Quote (I think?) Desperate Seeking Answer (not Susan) [ 1 Answers ]

:p Does anyone know where this quote comes from?? "I wanted to shout it off a mountain top, but I didn't have a moutain top I had a camera" __________________

Look familiar- [ 11 Answers ]

Can you read this? fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid, too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe tuo fo 100 anc. i cdnuolt...

View more questions Search