Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2009, 10:59 AM
    Well doesn't that sound nice! Haha picked so much you get numb! Haha I would rather just admire them on other people.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 28, 2009, 12:56 PM

Tramp Stamp hey zippit... charming, thanks, you really know how to make a girl feel like a whore :rolleyes:

In the right places, tattoos can look sexy on a girl...
    The right image is also a key thing...

getting a playboy bunny tattoo on your breast = tramp
    a rib or neck tattoo = hip/cool

I think the ones on my hips are borderline but they are hidden below the waistband of my trousers so no-one sees them unless I want them too!
    giggle_monster Posts: 84, Reputation: 0

May 29, 2009, 11:09 AM

Can you please stop arguing. Hey zippet can you tell me where on a girl you would find a tat attractif because I do want kind of a guy's point of view. I do have a boyfriend but I don't know if he finds tattoos attracktive at all.
    tntdynamite Posts: 92, Reputation: 6

May 29, 2009, 11:17 AM

I don't really think anyone was agruing... but anyway, I love love love tattoos. And I like lower back tattoos, but I agree with some people, it is over done. But I think society is way over viewing it as a skank thing. I'm going to get tattoos behind my ear, back of my neck, lower back, shoulder blade, well, those are the places I want to get tattoos, I don't have any yet. I'm 15 too, so unless I get parent permission I have to wait 3 years too. So there are a lot of other options. And also, don't dictate what tattoo you get and where you get it based on what your boyfriend wants.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 30, 2009, 12:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by giggle_monster View Post
    can you please stop arguing. hey zippet can you tell me where on a girl you would find a tat attractif because i do want kind of a guy's point of view. i do have a boyfriend but idk if he finds tattoos attracktive at all.
    No-one is arguing.

Here's a thought - ask your boyfriend.

May 31, 2009, 03:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    No-one is arguing.

Here's a thought - ask your boyfriend.
    K and I will ask him.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 08:42 AM
    I think tats on a hip are pretty hot, or the side of your stomach where it will show with low rise jeans. If I were brave enough I would do it there. But that needle thing...
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Jun 1, 2009, 10:06 AM

Rib tattoos are sexier than tramp stamps in my opinion. Tramp stamps are OK as long as they aren't tribal. Not too many artists like doing tribal.
    Get what makes YOU happy. Never try to please anyone else- you'll just get disappointed. You are the only one that knows YOU.
    Ravergurly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 10:58 AM
    I agree with the tribal on lower back, don't do it!! I did when I was 18, 8 yrs later I have now had it changed into a much more tasteful tattoo, was much more painful 2nd time round and a lot of hard work and money to have it changed successfully. I'm in the middle of having lillies tattoed up one side of my back and then down my rib cage, sitting number 2 next week!!
    BackFrumTheDead Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 06:09 PM
    Names are not good tattoos, if something goes wrong between you and a boyfriend you would regret getting the tattoo in the first place.
    Alyeska Posts: 44, Reputation: 0

Jun 1, 2009, 06:29 PM

It depends on what you like. On the lower back, it's best to get a butterfly or a bird.

Jul 31, 2009, 01:41 PM

Yea I'm never going to put a boy's name on me ever. I am thinking of maybe a heart w/ no name.
    wat2du Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jul 31, 2009, 01:58 PM

Get something that says something about you you still have a lot of time so ask your friends but Don't get any naqmes there tacky I know a guy with 4 ex girlfriends names on him and he hates them now any he has to pay a lot to get a decent cover up also lower back is a tramp stamp or target go for somewhere like a leg or hip or arm somewhere different I have a england banner across my back and another 3 tattoos about me that I got specially designed so no one else can have the same

Jul 31, 2009, 03:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wat2du View Post
    get something that says something about you you still have alot of time so ask your friends but DONT get any naqmes there tacky i know a guy with 4 ex girlfriends names on him and he hates them now any he has to pay alot to get a decent cover up also lower back is a tramp stamp or target go for somewhere like a leg or hip or arm somewhere different i have a england banner across my back and another 3 tattoos about me that i got specially designed so no one else can have the same
    How is it a target?
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2009, 03:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    I love them :)

I'd love to get a cherry blossom branch. Gotta save my pennies for the actual tattoo and pain relief lol I reckon ribs will be rather painful!
    I'm curious, what DO you do for pain relief? Pain pill? Tequila? Bite a bullet?

Jul 31, 2009, 03:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmjoseph View Post
    I'm curious, what DO you do for pain relief? Pain pill? Tequila? Bite a bullet?
    What?
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2009, 03:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by giggle_monster View Post
    what?
    Shaz mentioned pain relief, I was asking what she used.

Giggle monster, you DO understand there is pain involved?

Jul 31, 2009, 03:46 PM

Yes I do understand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend wants me to have an tattoo [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not really sure about body art... because I'm scared of needles... but I want one... hes said if I get on get on big.. nothing small because they suppose to be addictive and all.. if I put one in a place like my shoulder... like my name or something.. it wouldn't be enough I guess for him... so...

Using a tattoo gun [ 1 Answers ]

How do you use a tattoo gun?

Tattoo Id [ 3 Answers ]

Would a tattoo be acceptable as a means of personal Idenification?

Tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm maria please please please could you tell me where to find a pic of jordans tattoo on her wrist:confused:

Tattoo [ 7 Answers ]

OK this may seem weird but latly I've bin thinking about getting a tattoo but not a normall one, it would be on my penis I'm not precise on what I won't but I was wondering if any one has bin their an done that, would they give some advise on what to get or how painfull it is. Also does it cost...

View more questions Search