Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MizZtHAnG Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 08:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    No, not as long as you have jewelry in it.
    Uum actually that's not true. There are clear balls that you can get it pierced wit and they are not noticeable. The only thing that is would be your speech impairment.. and that lasts fer about 2-7 days depending on the person entirely.. and another thing: you don't have to wait fer 6 weeks until you can change the ring. Its smarter to if yer really paranoid about getting it infected or whatever by the way its one of the hardest piercings to get infected because its in yer mouth but going on you Don't have to wait that long. The minimum is like 2 weeks.. and the thing that you would change is the length of yer bar. The shorter it is the easier it is to talk and vise versa..
    So you if yer worried about anything else just ask.. but other than that I think yer totally fine.
    Just remember to take gooood care of it. Constantly brush your teeth and tongue and use mouthwash preferably non-alchoholic kind. The ones wit alcohol in them one; sting and two; takes longer to heal.
    Good luck!
    <3
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2007, 12:30 PM
    Sorry, but clear balls are still noticeable, just so the OP knows. If you use clear balls, be careful, the piercing is not worth getting in trouble at school over.

And to the OP, if you do get it, yes, please wait 6 weeks before changing the piercing. It is not yet stable after 2 weeks and you could cause problems if you change it at this time.

Oct 18, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Sorry, but clear balls are still noticeable, just so the OP knows. If you use clear balls, be careful, the piercing is not worth getting in trouble at school over.

And to the OP, if you do get it, yes, please wait 6 weeks before changing the piercing. It is not yet stable after 2 weeks and you could cause problems if you change it at this time.
    Have you ever even had one?
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MizZtHAnG
    have you ever even had one?
    I have two, plus I am studying to be a piercer. It is best if you wait 6 weeks. People that change it before then and don't have problems are lucky, at best. Its just better for your piercing and your body if you take the proper precautions.

Oct 22, 2007, 11:10 PM
    I have two, plus I am studying to be a piercer. It is best if you wait 6 weeks. People that change it before then and dont have problems are lucky, at best. Its just better for your piercing and your body if you take the proper precautions.
    Wait, what? You have two tongue rings?
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2007, 06:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MizZtHAnG
    wait, what? you have two tongue rings?
    Yep, I have a regular (vertical) one, and I got a horizontal one done about a week ago. I love it! :)
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Hey Erika! Where is the horizontal one at on the tongue?
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AKaeTrue
    Hey Erika! Where is the horizontal one at on the tongue?
    Hey! Mine is behind my vertical one, its sort of like a surface piercing on my tongue, it doesn't go the length of my whole tongue horizontally, I know it sounds weird.. lol.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2007, 06:45 PM
    OK, I know what you're talking about.
    That's pretty awesome...
    Delicious Posts: 4, Reputation: 4

Oct 28, 2007, 10:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pierceaholic
    K so i'm gonna be getting my tongue pierced soon. I wanted to know if u can notice it when u tlk??? cause at my school you aint allowed to have any facial or oral piercings.
    Of course don't u expect
    biscuit123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 02:16 PM
    heyah

My school doesn't allow oral piercings or facial piercings either and after a couple of weeks I could get a retainer in and you carnt notice it after that and to be honest unless you like open your mouth really wide when you talk you can't really notice it.
    Or you can just cry when they tell you to take it out hehe :)
    In2BodyArt Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2008, 07:16 AM
    I just got a tongue piercing and my mother didn't know, I've had it for sometime now and she still has not seen it. Lock your jaw when, your talking, or just be mindful of how you speak, also if they ask what's up with your speech tell them you have a ulcer and it really hurts to speak. They only people who have noticed my tongue ring are the people I want to notice it. My mother is with C.I.A. I swear, and I got passed her...
    Sandy10122 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 02:45 PM
    Hey Im 15 And I Want My tongue pierced. But my mum won't let me . You think if I get it pierced will she notice.
    I had 5 piercing done in my ear and my mum didn't notice for like 5 weeks till I put my hair up.
    So will you tell that I had my tongue pierced? I want it done but I don't want to get grounded for it .
    rosanna-hope Posts: 109, Reputation: 9

Dec 26, 2009, 07:45 PM

Of course you can tell, the bar will bang against your teeth when you talk and you can't help it because the bar is quite big
    ana19821982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2011, 11:20 AM
    I have to wait 3 months to change mines

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue piercing [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: Ok, so I have been trying to convince my mom that I should get a Tongue Ring, and i don't know how to convince her. If any one has any ideas, please let me know! ~Thanks:confused:

Tongue piercing twice [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have my tongue pierced once And am thinking about getting it done again But am unsure as it might affect the way I give blowjobs Can anyone help or give any advice on this Thanks Xxx

Tongue piercing [ 11 Answers ]

How do I conniving my parents to let me have a tongue piercing?

Tongue Piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I want to ask if the tongue piercing causes cancer!

Tongue piercing [ 4 Answers ]

I want to get my tongue pierced and was wondering if there is any thing that I need to do to prepare for it, and can they deny you a piercing if your tongue is too short?:o

View more questions Search