Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Nov 9, 2007, 03:16 AM
    Aaaaawww thank you jrebel
    I will probably always prefer my fineline pens and pastels though, but would be nice to paint
    I did do one small painting a few months ago that I mite show you guys/gals in the art thread
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2007, 07:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cal823
    aaaaawww thankyou jrebel
    i will probably always prefer my fineline pens and pastels tho, but would be nice to paint
    i did do one small painting a few months ago that i mite show u guys/gals in the art thread
    I hope you will always keep posting your work. I will look forward to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad clusters and bad blocks [ 1 Answers ]

When I do the chkdsk on WDC and it says windows replaced the bad clusters Why does Stellar Smart say there's 3 bad blocks? Didn't chkdsk clear it? The PC says no bad sectors

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

Painting [ 3 Answers ]

What causes new paint to peel of the wall

Painting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a painting that has paris etching society ny usa at the top and I believe the name is Diane Emmla Leconte. Can you tell me if she is a artist and if so how much is the painting worth?

View more questions Search