Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nanna87 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2012, 08:23 PM
    Alty thanks a lot I really appreciate your kindness and your advice,actually it's my

First time to hear about this device, will see what I can do about it but I've been

Wondering is it really safe ? I mean is there is any side effect maby? will do my

Best to stay safe as you told me to , your sweet words really are relieving it really

Helped me :)

Thanks a bunch .
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 24, 2012, 09:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanna87 View Post
    Alty thanks alot i really appreciate your kindness and ur advice,actually it's my

first time to hear about this device, will see what i can do about it but i've been

wondering is it really safe ? i mean is there is any side effect maby ? , will do my

best to stay safe as you told me to , your sweet words really are relieving it really

helped me :)

Thanks a bunch .
    You're welcome Nanna.

I found a few sites that sell what's called an artificial hymen. Since I've never used one of these products, or purchased one from any of these sites, I don't know how safe they are, or if they'll even work. I would also worry because they will be sending the package to your home, there's a very big chance that someone will intercept it and see what's inside. Here's a link to one of the sites, but you can easily Google "artificial virginity hymen kit" and find many sites that sell these things.

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...t10J8DPmTFD2iw

Here's a link to an article written about devices such as these;

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...VQxVxw&cad=rja

The only thing I would be concerned about is if your hymen is still intact. Since you don't know for sure, this device may not be needed, or worse, it can cause problems. The other concern is the liquid used to look like blood. You're putting this in your vagina, and I would be concerned about possible infection. You may well still have a hymen, but by inserting this device you tear it, and then what? I would still feel better if you could confirm if your hymen is still intact, or find a different way to handle this dilemma.

There is a safer solution, one that doesn't require ordering a kit online, or surgery. A simple vial of liquid that looks like blood poured onto the sheets on your wedding night, and voilą. You will have to be sneaky in order to do this though. I'm not sure if I could.

All in all, I don't like the idea of lying to the man you're marrying, but I do understand the importance of virginity and blood on your wedding night in your culture. I also know how dangerous it is for you not to bleed on your wedding night.

Please keep in mind that all the information I've posted I haven't been able to confirm myself, I cannot say for sure that these products are safe, or that they even work. I am posting links I found on the internet, and anything found on the internet should be treated with caution. Please think this through before you decide to purchase anything, and most of all, remain safe. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long after septate hymen removal can you have sex? And is a septate hymen normal [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently discovered that I have a septate hymen.. I'm not a virgin and have been haven sex since I lost my virginity at 15.. I really want to get it removed surgically and I'm happy to no now what I have as I was pretty freaked out when I relised there was something there.. I thought that it...

Is my hymen broken? [ 0 Answers ]

I have never had sex before, and have never used a tampon. Back in September, I was sleeping with my friend and he fingered me for the first time. I have heard that this can cause the hymen to break, and that it usually bleeds when it's broken. However, I don't know if it is broken or not, because...

Broken hymen? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a simple question, I've been sexually active since January with my current boyfriend. He was my first, but my hymen did not break, I thought maybe I've broken it while I exercised, because I practice martial arts and I used tampons; that was my first thought when I didn't bleed after the...

Front tooth broken in half two days back, broken part is with me [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am six years old , two days back I was riding my cycle . I fell down and my front tooth was broken in half. Half broken part is with me. Today is third day. Is there any glue which help to join the two broken parts of my permanent fractured froont tooth. Thanks.

I have masterbated , but not had sex. Have I broken my hymen? [ 14 Answers ]

I really want to be a virgin for my husband when we get married , but I have fingered myself before , and I am scared that I have broken my hymen.. how can I tell?? I have also used tampons.. but never a dildo or anything bigger than my fingers. Help me please.. I am going to freak out.

View more questions Search