Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cangie10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2010, 04:48 PM
    Did your husband come back? Is there hope?
    Bombdiggity Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2011, 12:19 AM
    Well hun,first off if he was trying to split foreal he wouldn't be called a husband or should I say he wouldn't be trying to be one,lol he probably don't know how to get bak into the dating thing if he tried too being with someone for that amount of time you can't just get back into the swing of things.. :) and really anytime a man says see you or even kisses that's flirtatious and mabye he is trying to start over? Have hope and pray,prayer has always worked for me! Also men were born hunters,let him chase... if you know what I'm saying,lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend Broke up with me and I want her back is there hope? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, My girlfriend broke up with me. Been togther for almost 2 years. The first year was great and all good. Then it started to go down hill and I wasn't around enough. I live about 25 miles away and I never went to her place she awalys came out here. I missed her parents 25th aniveresrey dinner....

Ex girlfriend Pregnant! Any hope of getting back together one day? [ 120 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I finished 2 weeks ago. I knew in a way that things were not right for a few weeks, I'd noticed a sudden coldness and hostility. I'd questioned her about going out because I suspecte she would be cheating, though I back-tracked immediately. I made an issue of an ex...

Ex Girlfriend wants to move back in with kids but were still separate [ 11 Answers ]

I have two kids with a girl that has a kid with another man. We split up because of her being unfaithful and many other reasons. I left her and moved a couple of hours away a few months back and haven't been able to see my children as much as I would have liked. She lives with her mother and...

Husband and wife filing separate [ 2 Answers ]

How can I file separate from my husband on my taxes.

View more questions Search