Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whatisnext Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2010, 08:23 PM
    Hi, what if you are convicted for the second time? First time I shoplifted things from BHG worth $80 bt the second time I stole an iPhone but it has already been returned to the owener. She threathen me tt she will call police and when I returned it, they call the police :(

But the reason why I stole the phone was to cover my final semester school fees. Will they show me any leniency? Will I get a sentence or a fine? If so how long and how muhc? I am terrified :( and I am not 21 yet. I'm 20 yrs old.

Please ans my question
    arjunsinha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 08:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ggggrrrr View Post
    i was nt charged cus they thought am not a criminal.. i was left wih a warning.. though am still frightened of the whole episode and live very very cautiously
    Quote Originally Posted by light1973 View Post
    hi I am on bail for shoplifting in Mustafa worth $22. They have charged me on section 380 ch 224. They have asked me to report in two weeks time. Will I be charged in the court or will they just fine. I am desperate to know. Please help me and tell me what happened in your case. Should i have to see a lawyer. please advise me
    Quote Originally Posted by paul1971 View Post
    Same here... I shoplifted 2 pacs of sushi... worth $10... two weeks later need to go police station under charged act 380, cap 244..... heard GGGGRRR recievs warning.... but what is the warning??? can GGGGRRR help me??? .........PLEASE!!!!! I am in nightmare now....
    Quote Originally Posted by regret1601 View Post
    I just shoplifted a cloth of $99. i so scared to be charged.. what did the police tell you ? did you asked them not to charge you ?
    Quote Originally Posted by vaisktek View Post
    I am going from the same period as yours. I do a theft of singapore $20 item. They released me on bail. My bail term of two weeks has been finished but they still doing investigation. This is my first offence. How much time they will take to make a decision? Please suggest me I am feeling that I am in big trouble. Please help me.
    Friends how much time did police took to close these cases? Will they take away your passport while investigating? Also for the first offence have you got warning?
    Jack1lee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 01:09 AM
    Comment on vaisktek's post
    Hey ggggrrr so did the police charged you what happened?
    I am in the same situation as yours my 2 weeks past and they are still pending for investigation how long will they take..
    I am a first timer adult caught stealing
    fuss33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 10:08 PM

If the police let you go off with a stern warning, will there be a record left behind?
    qee_rty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 09:46 AM
    Comment on ggggrrrr's post
    What you mean
    qee_rty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 09:48 AM
    Comment on ggggrrrr's post
    What you mean they thought you not a criminal?since the items are already in your bag?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

16 year old caught shoplifting in Maryland [ 4 Answers ]

This is her first offense. The amount was $90. She is banned from all Kmarts either for life or 10 years, wasn't sure on the paper. Her and her friend. What do you think her punishment will be. She is 16 and we live in prince george's county Maryland. We will have to go to court.

What are my options after Caught shoplifting-first offence in Canada [ 0 Answers ]

Hi All, I did this stupidest mistake last week. Yes it is shoplifting. I was caught shoplifting at Zellers , Ontario, Canada of $10 worth stuff. The LP officer took me to their back office, called cop and Cop got me this citation to appear in court next month. It happened last week, since then I...

After Being Caught Shoplifting [ 4 Answers ]

Im 17 yrs old, and my sister is 12. We live in Queen Anne's County, which is located in Maryland. We were caught shoplifting in our local Kmart, and they had said that they saw me blocking my younger sister while she unwrapped everything and put it into her purse, it was true, and we admitted to it...

View more questions Search