Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newtchaplin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2009, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    really, I am glad you affirmed the air pistol information, but I notice you dont say anything about firing air pistols on country property,and you say dont shoot it outside. Does this mean you have to have a home firing range ?

And why can't one open the package before getting it home. Does that mean that if one does, and one gets stopped by the police for a traffic infraction, etc., then the police would want to know why you have a gun, ergo, air pistol, sitting on the seat beside you, or in the back seat, or in the trunk of the car.
    Well aslong as your 18+ you can transport a air gun/rifle via car. You get stopped you tell the cop I was just checking it out. Remember do not load it in the car, if it is loaded then you might get a fine.

You are allowed to shoot it in your yard if you have 6 foot fence, I own three, two handguns, and one rifle. I shoot mine outside all the time. We had police come by asking our ages, and he saw what I was shooting at and all he said was becarful.

On country property you are allowed to to own and shoot your gun anytime you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Storing pistols - who is best desiccant vendor [ 2 Answers ]

I am preparing to display two WWII pistols in shadow boxes. The guns have sentimental value. Each box is 10" x 12" x 3" and can be made air-tight. I need to find out; how much desiccant to use (very humid in Georgia), how frequently to change it, and where to get it at a reasonable price. Is...

What to do in ontario? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dated a girl in 1997-98, during which time she became pregnant.She told me she was on birth control, but forgot to get it filled! Was with her for 3/3 1/2 months of pregnancy.(but a year in total) At...

Michigan Physician Assistant Regulations [ 1 Answers ]

What are Michigan's regulations over P.A.'s. Do they have much freedom?

Basement Flat plumbing regulations and options [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I live in a 1 bed basement flat at the mo with the kitchen and bathroom both on sani-flo as we are below the level of the mains. We want to convert the flat to 2 bed, 2 bath but now the regulations have changed and we've been told (by friends as opposed to the building regs...

View more questions Search