Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2009, 08:20 AM

Very interesting; this is not the first time "crazybird" has argued law and been wrong about it:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/small-...ld-326615.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I believe there is a way to buy a forclosed home just by paying the back taxes on it. [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard on infomercials and various shows that there is a way to own a forclosed home just by paying the back taxes on it. I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to learn how to buy these homes. What legal ways do I take this up? Who do I have to talk to? Who do I pay rather then buying it...

The home I'm renting has been forclosed on. [ 4 Answers ]

I rented a home through property management. I was notified by the bank today that it has been forclosed on. I was never notified by property management or the landlord. What are my rights?

Forclosed landlord [ 2 Answers ]

I am the tenant. Friday night I received a John Doe letter of foreclosure. I just rented this house on May 1, 2008. I paid first, last, & security. A grand total of 4800.00. Then on the first of June he came and collected Junes rent. According to the letter the house was foreclosed on May 2, 2008. ...

Has my house been forclosed on? [ 1 Answers ]

Is a lis pendense a foreclosure?

How do I buy a cheap forclosed or bank owned home? [ 3 Answers ]

I need help my husband and I are just starting to look for a house in the area and we wanted to look at foreclosed and bank owned first. How do we go about looking at them and even buying them? We live in Kentucky and I don't know what the rules are about this if anybody knows please help......

View more questions Search